12AT7 / ECC81 Tubes
12AT7 is a dual triode often used to drive output tubes or reverb tank.
For use as an output driver (phase inverter), we recommend the triode matched option. For reverb-driver use, we recommend small plate 12AT7 such as Electro-Harmonix 12AT7EH-WC or TungSol 12AT7.
Reverb drivers dissipate lots of power and wear out faster, so we recommend carrying spares.
All our 12AT7 tubes can replace any 12AT7, ECC81 tube types.
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7 Matched Pair$27.90
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Matched Pair$29.10
- Philips ECG 12AT7WC JAN Matched Pair$32.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7 Gold Matched Pair$38.00
- Electro-Harmonix 12AT7WC Matched Pair$39.00
- RFT 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- TungSol 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- Mullard 12AT7 Matched Pair$44.00
- JJ/Tesla 12AT7/ECC81 Gold Matched Pair$54.00
- Genalex 12AT7 Gold Lion Matched Pair$91.00
- Mullard 12AT7/CV4024 Matched Pair NOSOut of stock