6DJ8, 6922 and ECC88
6DJ8 is a twin triode tube developed as RF low noise amplifier in 1958. European designation is ECC88. 6922/E88CC are drop-in compatible high reliability version of 6DJ8. 6DJ8/6922 tubes have very high conductance which makes them ideal for small signal amplification in audio and recording equipments.
Russian 6N23P was developed as counterpart to 6922. 6N23P is a solid performer and many prefer its sonics. But 6N23P is no longer produced. Fortunately, current Russian 6922 designs are improved descendants of 6N23P.
- JJ/Tesla E88CC Matched PairOut of stock
- Russian 6N1P / 6N1P-EB Matched Pair$34.00
- Russian 6N23P Matched PairOut of stock
- Electro-Harmonix 6922 Matched PairOut of stock
- Philips ECG 6922 JAN Matched Pair$92.00
- Sylvania 6DJ8 JAN Matched Pair$95.00
- Electro-Harmonix 6922 Gold Matching PairOut of stock
- Genalex E88CC/6922 Gold Lion Matched PairOut of stock