6V6 was originally introduced by Ken-Rad in 1930s. 6V6 was a vastly popular output tube that was used in many radio, audio and guitar amps.
Today, 6V6 is still being produced and used in many vintage and modern guitar amps.
6V6 is used in many classic Fender Tweed style amps, providing the quintessential tweed sound. 6V6 is a smaller brother of 6L6, but the two are not drop-in compatible. 6V6 is lower powered, and biases differently than 6L6.
- Electro-Harmonix 6V6$15.50
- JJ/Tesla 6V6S$16.50
- TungSol 6V6GT$19.50
- Genalex 6V6GT Gold Lion$31.00
- Philips ECG 6V6GT JAN$48.00
- Electro-Harmonix 6V6 Matched Pair$31.00
- JJ/Tesla 6V6S Matched Pair$33.00
- TungSol 6V6GT Matched Pair$39.00
- Various 5871 Matched PairOut of stock
- Various 6V6GT/G US Mathced PairOut of stock
- Genalex 6V6GT Gold Lion Matched Pair$62.00
- MAZDA 6V6GT Matched PairOut of stock
- RCA 6V6GT/VT107 Matched PairOut of stock
- Philips ECG 6V6GT JAN Matched Pair$96.00
- Electro-Harmonix 6V6 Matched Quad$62.00
- JJ/Tesla 6V6S Matched Quad$66.00
- TungSol 6V6GT Matched Quad$78.00
- Genalex 6V6GT Gold Lion Matched Quad$124.00
- Philips ECG 6V6GT JAN Matched QuadOut of stock