KT88 tube is a low distortion, high-output power tube explicitly developed for audio.
We stock quality KT88 tubes for audio and guitar applications. Due to the power capability of these tubes, the KT88 tubes should be matched closely for the best results.
Our KT88 tube sets are precision matched on our custom equipment and hand-selected by our staff for the best results.
KT90, KT120, and KT150 are higher-powered replacements of KT88. In most cases, you can use these tubes in place of KT88, but it's best to check with your amp manufacturer first.
KT88 is also upwards compatible with 6550 tubes. You can use KT88 in place of 6550 tubes in most cases.
Scroll down to see sets of 2 (pair), 4 (quad), and 6 (sextet). Feel free to inquire if you don't see the sets you want.
Our KT88 sets are burned-in for 24 hours for maximum stability, then precision matched. We do not charge extra fees for burn-in or matching.
- Electro-Harmonix KT88 Matched PairOut of stock
- Svetlana KT88 Matched Pair$82.00
- JJ/Tesla KT88 Matched PairOut of stock
- Electro-Harmonix KT90 Matched Pair$89.50
- Mullard KT88 Matched Pair$90.00
- TungSol KT120 Matched Pair$96.00
- Genalex KT88 Gold Lion Matched Pair$115.00
- TungSol KT150 Matched Pair$188.00
- Electro-Harmonix KT88 Matched Quad$152.00
- Svetlana KT88 Matched Quad$164.00
- JJ/Tesla KT88 Matched QuadOut of stock
- Electro-Harmonix KT90 Matched Quad$179.00
- Mullard KT88 Matched Quad$180.00
- TungSol KT120 Matched Quad$192.00
- Genalex KT88 Gold Lion Matched Quad$230.00
- TungSol KT150 Matched QuadOut of stock