KT88 is a low distortion, high-output power tube explicitly developed for audio. Today, there are many quality KT88 tubes available for audio and guitar applications. Due to the high current and power capability of these tubes, the KT88 tubes should be matched closely for the best results. We stock KT88 tube sets that are precision matched on our custom equipment and hand-selected by our staff for the best results.
KT90, KT120, and KT150 are higher-powered direct replacements of KT88. In most cases, you can use these tubes in place of KT88, but it's best to check with your amp manufacturer first. KT88 is upwards compatible with 6550 tubes. You can use KT88 in place of 6550 in most cases.
Scroll down to see sets of 2 (pair), 4 (quad), and 6 (sextet). Please inquire if you don't see the sets you want. Our KT88 sets are burned-in for 24 hours for maximum stability, then precision matched. We do not charge extra fees for burn-in or matching.
- Electro-Harmonix KT88 Matched Quad$147.00
- Svetlana KT88 Matched Quad$157.60
- JJ/Tesla KT88 Matched QuadOut of stock
- Electro-Harmonix KT90 Matched Quad$179.00
- Mullard KT88 Matched Quad$180.00
- TungSol KT120 Matched Quad$192.00
- Genalex KT88 Gold Lion Matched Quad$230.00
- TungSol KT150 Matched QuadOut of stock